We believe that technology can play a leadership role in responding to global challenges and in creating opportunities, and we are aware that the sector in which we operate, a sector based on technology and associated with connectivity, offers innumerable opportunities to create a better and more environmentally and socially balanced society.
- Increase digital access by expanding network and service coverage.
- Increase network resilience and response to emergency situations, in general.
- Define a program focused on the promotion of digital literacy and access to technology by vulnerable groups in society.
- Develop an offer of products and services for financially challenged market segments, or disabled customers.
- Define a program focused on training young people and professionals in the digital skills of the future.
- Put into practice through new technological solutions an offer of products and services that address environmental and social challenges.
- Promote the sustainable development of companies and institutions via their digital transformation.
- Inform about and increase awareness of security and privacy in the use of products and services.
- Increase the percentage of the population covered by 4G/5G by 2025.
- Train 10 thousand people through the programs for promoting digital literacy and for digital skills of the future training, by 2025.
- 500 thousand objects connected by IoT solutions with social or environmental benefits, by 2025.