On behalf of the Planet
Our challenge is to minimize our environmental impact while at the same time helping our customers to reduce theirs.
We aim to be increasingly efficient
In relation to energy consumption, mobility, emissions and waste, from those resulting from the production and installation of equipment by our suppliers, as well as of our own operations, to those from the use of our products and services by our customers.
We want to bring to market innovative solutions that bring the potential of new technologies to fruition, improving the environmental performance of sectors that range from manufacturing to commerce and services.
- Increase the energy efficiency of the operation;
- Use renewable electricity to meet our consumption;
- Reduce the carbon footprint in line with climate science;
- Contribute to the reduction of emissions in the economy;
- Promote the circularity of NOS business, through reuse, resale or recycling of network and customer equipment.
- Achieve carbon neutrality of our own operations (100% renewable electricity from certified sources) by 2022;
- Reduce total energy consumption per data traffic in 70% by 2025 and 80% by 2030, compared to 2019;
- Reduce the carbon footprint of own operations (scope 1 and 2 emissions) by 80% until 2025 and 90% by 2030 (SBTI validated), compared to 2019;
- Reduce Scope 3 emissions by 30% until 2030, compared to 2019 (SBTi validated);
- Annually increase the level of circularity between 2022 and 2025;
- Reduce, by 2025, customer emissions through our products and services, in an amount higher than the emissions of our own operation.
We focus our actions on the following issues: