We aim to be increasingly efficient in relation to energy consumption, mobility, emissions and waste, from those resulting from the production and installation of equipment by our suppliers, as well as of our own operations, to those from the use of our products and services by our customers.
We want to bring to market innovative solutions that bring the potential of new technologies to fruition, improving the environmental performance of sectors that range from manufacturing to commerce and services.
- Increase the energy efficiency of the operation.
- Use renewable electricity to meet our consumption.
- Reduce the carbon footprint in line with climate science.
- Contribute to the reduction of emissions in the economy.
- Promote the circularity of NOS business, through reuse, resale or recycling of network and customer equipment.
- Achieve carbon neutrality of our own operations (100% renewable electricity from certified sources) by 2022.
- Reduce total energy consumption per data traffic in 75% by 2025 and 85% by 2030, compared to 2015
- Reduce the carbon footprint of own operations (scope 1 and 2 emissions) by 80% until 2025 and 90% by 2030 (SBTI validated), compared to 2019
- Reduce Scope 3 emissions by 30% until 2030, compared to 2019 (SBTi validated).
- Annually increase the level of circularity between 2022 and 2025.
- Reduce, by 2025, customer emissions through our products and services, in an amount higher than the emissions of our own operation.